Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Citi World $ money card

Unfortunately I hold a credit card of Citibank..no, no, not because I like it but because my company provides it to me when I am on business trips.

I thought only living things had mood swings and they change their normal course of behavior at times but no, this dude also has it. It ceases to work without prior warnings! On a particular hour on Sunday, it stops working - the only reason on the top of my head is all its employees are having a tea break!
I am yet to figure out what does it depend on - the phase of the moon, the length of my hair or the price of tea in china!!!

Once I was wondering if I had exhausted $1500 just on my food in a month when my card suddenly became unresponsive in Safeway. To my surprise, it was not the balance which forbade it from working but seems it was on a break for Christmas celebrations!!

I really appreciate myself for my bad driving skills - the only reason being I would always be accompanied by someone. If you go out alone for some planned dinner feeling relaxed without any $ but just Citibank card, I fear you might end up washing used utensils somewhere. Thanks to my friends who have saved me a couple of times from this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Citibank == Shitty Bank.

I've forever given up all hope of them being of any useful service to any of my monetary needs.

Anonymous said...

Haha.. the whole world just cribs about everything.. wonder when things would be taken in a positive light.
-BG

Mukesh said...

Such am impact of this post : Company started giving other credit card !!!

Sid said...

I agree, the citibank world money card sucks and even your company knows it. But do you know why your company travel desk guys still give you this card? Because they like torturing you and they can't tolerate you being happy :D